Wente Southern Hills Cabernet Sauvignon
The Wente family Cabernet Sauvignon originates from California wine pioneer Charles Wetmore’s Bordeaux cuttings. The location of the vineyards give the wine a distinct character, depth and intensity.
Nose: Floral bouquet balanced by ripe blueberries, raspberries and black olives
Palate: Ripe plum and boysenberry with subtle tannins
– 93 points – California State Fair Commercial Wine Competition
– 92 points – The Tasting Panel Magazine
– 92 points – San Diego International Wine Challenge
– Gold – San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo Wine Competition
– Gold – Sakura Wine Awards, Japan
This is contents of Size Guide. You can add more contents here: Admin Dashboard -> Custom Blocks -> Size Guide.